Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Can Aspirin Reduce Pancreatic Cancer Risk?

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Are the "introverted" ones more prone to cheating in relationships then the "extroverted" ones?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Are the "introverted" ones more prone to cheating in relationships then the "extroverted" ones?

Postby agustin » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:38 am

Nope nope nope, I disagree. So far my studies have revealed that when those introverted signs end up with charts containing influence from extroverted signs they get into cheating mode. A good example would be tiger woods. Of course he is a capricorn, but his chart is driven by fire signs.His another dominant planet is mars which is in gemini.

Check natal charts instead of commenting just on sun signs.

-Capricorn sun...Taurus moon
agustin

Postby paschal » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:39 am

Yeah you have a good point. Idk if it has to do with the freakin feminine side in us introverted ones vs the masculine ones cause all the extroverted ones you listed are masculine ya know? Yeah I'm a Scorpio and I have a hard time letting go of all my crushes and girls I ever loved or was in love with but I'm not a cheater though. Or unfaithful. I don't have the heart to do that I guess because I have a Libra Mercury which is all about peace and harmony and Libras are ruled by Venus the planet of love and would probably make the best partner next to the Taurus so no I wouldn't be unfaithful. Although I do have a Scorpio mind as well as my Libra Mercury so it would be hard to say for sure. Sorry if this ain't the answer you wanted man but it's just what I think
paschal

Postby kegan » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:42 am

Yeah you have a good point. Idk if it has to do with the freakin feminine side in us introverted ones vs the masculine ones cause all the extroverted ones you listed are masculine ya know? Yeah I'm a Scorpio and I have a hard time letting go of all my crushes and girls I ever loved or was in love with but I'm not a cheater though. Or unfaithful. I don't have the heart to do that I guess because I have a Libra Mercury which is all about peace and harmony and Libras are ruled by Venus the planet of love and would probably make the best partner next to the Taurus so no I wouldn't be unfaithful. Although I do have a Scorpio mind as well as my Libra Mercury so it would be hard to say for sure. Sorry if this ain't the answer you wanted man but it's just what I think
I totally disagree. Also, I don't think that you can break introverts and extroverts down by sign. I'm a Virgo, and an introvert, but my boyfriend is one of the biggest extroverts I've met, and he's a Taurus. My niece, my mother, and my brother-in-law are also all extroverts and they are Capricorns (you listed as an introvert sign), my father is more of an introvert than me and he's a Libra (you listed as an extrovert sign). Not only do I not think that the zodiac has much to do with I vs. E, I also don't think it has anything to do with cheating. I have met cheaters of almost every sign.

And as far as cheating introverts vs. extroverts, I don't think that one is more or less likely to cheat than another. There are so many factors involved. Just because a person is an introvert it does not mean that he or she is clingy or has "problems letting go" as you put it. All that introversion means is that a person prefers to be alone to recharge his or her mental batteries from time to time. I'm an introvert, and trust me, I know how to walk when things aren't working out, partially because since I'm an introvert, being alone doesn't scare me.

I did stray in a past relationship, but I can assure you it had nothing to do with romance. However, I think that an extrovert very well could cheat for a romantic reason. It all depends on personality. Some extroverts love attention, so if they aren't getting enough attention from their mate, might they not choose to stray and begin a romance elsewhere?
kegan

Previous

Return to General Cancer Discussion