Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Are Blondes Less Likely To Be Doctors Due To The Fact That All The Medical Terms Are So Difficult To Say?

Mesothelioma causes, treatment and diagnosis discussion

Are Blondes Less Likely To Be Doctors Due To The Fact That All The Medical Terms Are So Difficult To Say?

Postby gwyr » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Blonds are only dumb because they get by on their good looks without trying too hard.
Right Jay Jay, bet you're good looking ;-) A serious medical school would force ya to learn those words girly
gwyr

Postby Divyendu » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:01 pm

LOL. This is offensive. Being blond doesn't make you stupid. I think.
Divyendu

Postby Devyn » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:04 pm

NO way!!

thatts just a stupid question - im brunette and want to be a doctor but so does my mate who is really smart and is more likely to get the job than me

you are predjudiced and hair colour has nothing to do with whether you can say a long word.
Devyn

Postby Wendale » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:11 pm

No. I don't think so.
Even Presidents can have trouble pronouncing stuff.
Who was the last blond President? Was Eisenhower blond?
Wendale

Postby Bankroft » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:14 pm

OMG, what has this damn world came too?

Remember who it was who made your first rockets/were your first rocket scientist.

Yes it was the Germans in WW2, and at that time they were primarily Aryan, thus BLOND.

Also a lot of other inventions.

People these days, go ahead and degrade your self, you shouldn't but I dont care.
Bankroft

Postby Avshai » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:31 pm

lol probably jk people say blondes r retarded. i dont think so its just somthing people made up. and im brunette and i want to be a docter but i can say it....
Avshai

Return to Mesothelioma Forum