Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Anyone Know Where You Can Find New Clinical Trials For The Herpes Virus 1 And 2?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

Anyone Know Where You Can Find New Clinical Trials For The Herpes Virus 1 And 2?

Postby frang44 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:59 am

at this current time, there are no cures for the herpes virus type 1 or 2.
The only thing that you can do is get medication to shorten the time of an outbreak (as you stated).
Go and ask your doctor to prescribe you Acyclovir.
Look it up on the internet.
This medication is to battle the sores that come from the herpes virus.
frang44

Postby evian » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:01 am

I got identified with the herpes simplex virus (type 2) about 7 years back, when I was still in college and had a foolish one-night stand. I realize a lot of young ladies will declare this, but I swear I had certainly not done that sort of thing before. I just made a huge mistake that one time and all of a sudden I felt like I was going to have to live with the implications for my entire life. The worst part was feeling I could never date men again. In the end, who wants to go out with someone that has sores round her you-know-what? But since a friend shared this movie https://tr.im/Cv4B5 everything got better.

Not only was I able to eliminate all remnants of the hsv from my body in less than three weeks, but I was also able to begin dating again. I even met the guy of my dreams and I'm so blessed to write that just a week ago, in front of everyone in a packed cafe, he got down on one knee and proposed to me!! This system provided the opportunity to be happy and experience real love. Now I want to help you too by sharing this with the World.
evian

Postby nye » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:04 am

search clinical trials.com or cdc clinical trials
nye

Postby Blian » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:13 am

Blian

Postby Rutherford » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:15 am

¡Ánimo! Para curar el herpes, lo primero que tienes que hacer es no tocártelo mucho, no vaya a ser que se te infecte y se te queden las marcas del herpes, o te hagas daño en la zona. Aunque moleste o aunque te entren ganas, déjatelo en paz.

Luego, si te quieres curar el herpes y hacerlo bien, lo mejor es que acudas a remedios naturales. El herpes ha existido desde mucho antes que la medicina y no son pocos los remedios para el herpes que existen.

Te dejo aquí un enlace de uno muy bueno, para que le eches un vistazo.

¡Un saludo!

http://protocoloherpes.youtips.info
Rutherford

Postby Ofydd » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:21 am

Try Acyclovir, Famvir, or Valtrex (listed by cost, lowest to highest). H-Balm might help. Warm baths relieve a little of the pain, as do ice packs. Wear loose cotton clothing.

The only pre-market testing that will be happening any time in the next few years that I know of is the vaccine, which does nothing if you're already infected. My best suggestion: get on suppressive therapy. Acyclovir 200mg is on the $4/mo list at Wal-mart.
Ofydd

Postby wynwode63 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:24 am

wynwode63

Postby Auliffe » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:30 am

Auliffe

Postby Birch » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:32 am

i take valtrex
Birch

Return to Cancer News and Clinical Trials