Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Anyone Agree With My Viewpoint About Water Signs?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Postby Blase » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:32 am

In general I think water signs are the sweetest, most compassionate signs in astrology. They are very intuitive and kind when they use their powers for good...

but then there are the "bad" kinds. Some are insecure and they act nice to everyone but in reality they're just using you.

Just based on the cruel-type cancer girl, scorpio guy, and pisces girl that i know:

cancer girl - i liked her at first b/c she seemed nice/friendly (on the surface she is i suppose, she talks like an air sign but she isn't genuinly as nice as one), but she takes the credit for my work and i feel like she uses her friends

scorpio guy - i really liked him at first (thought he was thoughtful/intelligent), but then i realized that he's too domineering - he openly instills fear into the other officers when trying to get people to do things, biased, not a great leader for a club

pisces girl - extremely sweet and friendly at first (was my friend at first!), but she was insecure about her club position she basically bailed me as a friend to get closer with officers (who had higher positions than me), she humiliated me over email by saying that i was not doing my job (sent email to advisers + president) when it was clearly not my complete fault

This is just from my own experience with some cancers, pisces, and scorpios.

Before anyone of you start attacking me - I also have cancer, pisces, and scorpio best friends who I absolutely love to talk to hang out all the time! It seems like one of my favorite people are water signs and one of the people I abhor the most are water signs.....I think the issue is that when some water signs are extremely insecure/possessive, they can be extremely manipulative (since they are intuitive- they know what makes you tick). On the other hand, nice water signs are intuitive and use this knowledge to help/befriend others.

Does anyone else share that same feeling with me?
Blase

Postby Tyrelle » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:33 am

Totally agree! I met okay scorpios and cancers but I never met a nice pisces. Pisces are fakes and I was bullied by one before. There's a cancer in my school who is so narcissistic, acts like she's all that, and uses other people too.
Tyrelle

Postby Steiner » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:34 am

I agree with everything stated. My man is a Scorpio sun Pisces moon and he can be both sensitive and extremely hurtful. I blame the Pisces side for his overly defensive attacks. At times he appears to be uncaring and will take credit for things I've said or done. (Totally, gets under my skin too because I can't say anything.)

I have a family member that was so sweet and caring (Pisces) but the hardships of life made her almost spiteful and angry.
I work with a Pisces female, which at the moment I get along with very well but I honestly cannot stand her. She tried twice to get me to fight with my husband over her! I saw through it and didn't fall for it but nonchalantly and convincingly acted like I didn't care. She likes to get people to side with her and she will get people fired if she doesn't like them. (See my strategy in being friendly with her?) I work with two Cancer males and they are very similar in behavior and humor. I enjoy working with them because I've somewhat become someone they come to for help, company, etc.

Let me tell you my sign. I'm a Scorpio sun, Cancer moon and rising. Believe me when I tell you I can feel absolutely everyone's moods and even a bit of their personality without first conversation. I work extraordinarily hard to not take on other peoples moods. I'm ridiculously sensitive and get hurt easily, but since I'm literally covered in shell end to end absolutely no one has any idea. I'm quite the actress in concealing my true feelings/emotions/thoughts. I do this for my own protection.

I am a best friend to soooo many people, which oddly enough never seem to take the time to want to know me. I'm almost always the use-ee not the user. Trust is a must. If you have my trust I will do anything for you.

I have the potential to be a really horribly person because I know human behavior, I know what works to manipulate any person, I can pick up on people's personal/emotional/psychological weakness's. I don't, because I've been through so much myself and know exactly how it feels like. I hated it, and refuse to make anyone feel the way I did. Even if they've wronged me.

I do have the ability to change a persons bad mood to better. I can anticipate a persons needs or wants physically, emotionally, psychologically. My energy or mood or behavior does seem to affect the people around me, so I avoid negative attitudes. People seem to be drawn to me and will befriend me but I think they mostly just need a battery charge. Which I supply and then they're off, I've learned not to feel empty when they leave.

I've met and discovered the wonders of the air signs. Adopting their way of thinking really helps to keep my over abundant emotions in check. I do believe that an even balance in all things is best, so I allow my emotions to sensibly guide me.

You're right in that insecurity/possessiveness/jealousy/apath... are the downfall of water signs. I've shaken my insecurity and have always been empathetic. I've actively ignore my jealous tendencies for so long that I can roll my eyes at myself with the initial twinges. I am possessive of people that I love or care for, but people cannot be possessed if they don't want to be. So I never-ever show that in my head/heart they're mine. This is painful sometimes but I can deal.

I am constantly evolving on a personal level.
Steiner

Postby willamar » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:38 am

Cancer is a cardinal water who's primar goal is to maintain security much like Capricorn so using someone in not uncommon. The thing with cancer is they actually care about their close relationships more than any other sign. Key word here is close. If you work with a cance and are not considered a close friend yet will be nice, by ultimately you are a tool to help them do their job, Kim of cold like a capricorn but its not cold. However, be someone close to their heart they will think about and care a lot for you. It's fair enough Becase someone so loving simply can't love everyone And we work so hard
willamar

Postby Darick » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:39 am

Narcissistic people are manipulative. And Every human who knows right vs. wrong will be judged by God
Darick

Postby Jedadiah » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:49 am

I agree, especially on the pisces part. They can befriend easily and backstab the living crap out of you. I went through a similar situation as you. I had a pisces Co worker who befriended me and I would back her up and say great things about her to the bosses and all of a sudden turned against me for no apparent reason. Was talking a whole lot of crap behind my back. She would screw up and panic when caught and begin blaming the world. Her personality sickened me to no end, the absolute most evil person I ever encountered. I wish people would understand that type of person is dangerous in the work field.
Jedadiah

Postby cord23 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:52 am

I agree on the Pisces front. Am Scorpio and thought I had a match made in heaven with a Piscean guy who used me and dumped me only to lure me back again with false promises, 3 times over the course of 10 years. Would never even dream of letting anyone else get away with such behaviour, have never got back with another person after a relationship ended- except for this guy.

Haven't seen each other in 4 years now...

I would agree, as a Scorpio, that it's usually quite easy to see what makes people tick. It's a rare occurrance that we can't work people's motives out. I think that motives and rationale are what we look tend to focus on in relationships and that makes us come across as insecure. Loyalty is extremely important to Cancer and Scorpio, more so than Pisces- they want it but S & C thrive on it.
cord23

Postby Leandro » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:53 am

I'm a Scorpio and I have to say I agree with your perception 100%. Cancer's are very sweet but they tend to be the innocent party (from what I've experienced). My ex-friend used to take credit for my work so I we broke up. Pisces are highly intuitive but they can also be insecure and sometimes paranoid. This is really annoying as I used to date a male Pisces and he used to accuse me of cheating. We broke up. And, of course, being a Scorpio I know that I'm capable of great good and great evil. I speak on behalf of the Scorpio society when I say that we strive to be intelligent (just like your Scorpio friend). But we are also very intimidating. We can threaten people to get our own ways and we are often quite aggressive.

Obviously this is just an all-rounded opinion. I'm not saying that everyone is the same. :)
Leandro

Postby Cuyler » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:54 am

The church is very practical about these kinds of matters. Mormons believe that all people who ever lived must have an opportunity to hear and accept the gospel and receive the ordinances of salvation. Otherwise, the justice of God does not exist. "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse". Last 2 verses of the old testament Mormons believe that Elijah appeared to Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery on April 3, 1836. "After this vision had closed, another great and glorious vision burst upon us; for Elijah the prophet, who was taken to heaven without tasting death, stood before us, and said: Behold, the time has fully come, which was spoken of by the mouth of Malachi?testifying that he [Elijah] should be sent, before the great and dreadful day of the Lord come? To turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the children to the fathers, lest the whole earth be smitten with a curse? Therefore, the keys of this dispensation are committed into your hands; and by this ye may know that the great and dreadful day of the Lord is near, even at the doors". D&C 110:13-16 Thus, one of the main missions of the church of Christ in the last days is to baptize all who have ever lived. Temples are being built everywhere to accomplish this but most of this great work will be completed in the Millenium after Christ returns. The church must protect it's ability to do this work and realizes the sensitivity of some individuals. In order to not rock the boat, the church has put Holocaust victims at the back of the line. It seems to me that this act helps fulfill the promise of Christ that the first shall be last and the last shall be first. Thus, Jews will be last to receive the ordinances of salvation while the gentiles will go ahead of them. "And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name?s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first". Matthew 19:29-30
Cuyler

Postby Hlithtun » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:59 am

at the beginning: both air and water signs friendly towards all.

but air never stop making friends. they just want an army of friends, they want to get along with everyone, they want to create this perfect and peaceful circle around them.

water doesn't care about that. water is about quality while air is quantity. water wants to be your best friend, not just another random friend amongst your many friends!

so air and water will click first. but later on water will expect too much and air won't be able to give that. water will interprete that as betrayal (this is psychological stuff, if you ask, most waters will deny that) because they wanted to start something special with you but you treat them like you treat everyone, which wasn't bad but not special enough either. still, unforgivable. from now on, you are their enemy - you treated them like you treat everyone. now they will treat you like sh1t.

kinda thing.
Hlithtun

Next

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer