Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Am I dating a charming Psychopath ? Really scared now.

Pancreatic Cancer Discussions

Postby treffen » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:17 am

The possibility exist.You certainly are a confused person and this is a problem best resolved before you make any other moves. It seems there is something you left out of the question.
treffen

Postby aberto77 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:27 am

I think you know the answer to your question sweetie. This dude is a player, a real jerk, a me, me, me type person. Don't allow others to use you this way! You need to learn to look for flags or signs that indicate when people are playing you to benefit themselves, not because they love and want to be near you.
Don't ever make anyone "your life or one and only" when you are just an "option" to them! You deserve better than that honey! It sounds as though you have an active social life, so save the best for someone who deserves the best of all you have to offer - you! Good Luck!
aberto77

Postby yates11 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:31 am

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! This guy is a pathological liar. You will NEVER be able to trust him! You can do better. Just be patient. Meantime work on your own self esteem issues. Your dad played you. Ok, now you know who he is and what he's capable of. Forgive but don't forget. Find something you enjoy doing and do it! Invest in yourself and get your mind off these losers. When you're positive and confident, THOSE are the kind of people you attract.
yates11

Postby willamar » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:39 am

he's a total freak, you already forgave him too many times, get away from him, you don't need him. That totally sucks that your dad did that to you, maybe people think they can use you, you're probably too nice, toughen up.
willamar

Postby garwig95 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:50 am

What's wrong with him being a little different? He does not sound that bad to me. Honestly, it sounds like you didn't hear from him what you expected to hear from a normal person, so you got scared. He may not be your type of person, but don't blame that on him.
garwig95

Postby macnicol » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:52 am

this dude isnt a psychopath trust me I know all my friends are psychos they spent time in a mental hospital but if this dude starts talkin about killin people then you can start to worry
macnicol

Previous

Return to Pancreatic Cancer