Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   


Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Am I Crazy Or Psychic?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

Am I Crazy Or Psychic?

Postby Gaothaire » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:29 am

Ok so before I start I wanna say that I'm an atheist, I'm a sceptic and I really cannot bring myself to believe in any supernatural source as nothing has ever been proved in that sense.

So that's what makes me think there is something wrong with me, maybe mentally ill or something even though apart from this I seem to be totally fine.

So the problem is, sometimes I kind of dream things and they end up happening. These are not everyday things, they are quite extreme and quite frankly scare the **** out of me. The first time it happened I managed to locate some missing friends on a night out, I didn't have any thought or image, I just suddenly blurted out to another friend exactly where the others were; I'm talking like a street name that I'd never heard before. I didn't think much of it, I was 15 and didn't really care at all. About a year later I had a dream that my grandmother died (she was healthy and I had no reason to worry), I got home the next day an my dad told me and my brother that she infact had tongue cancer and most likely would not make it. I had told my GF at the time about the dream before I heard the news so I know I'm not imaging things. A while after I had a dream that there was a little black boy in a cage, the next day an African boy was kidnapped from my block. The next time was when I woke to my phone ringing, before I answered I turned to my gf and said 'its Bonnie' (The name of my then dog) I answered my phone; it was my sister to say that Bonnie was about to be put down due to seizures of an unknown cause. Up until then I put it down to bad luck/chance. But it was when I had dream that my best friends dad had died (I've never told him this, ever) only to wake up to a phone call from his sister saying she needed to speak to him because his mum had just died from a rare epileptic type condition, I really started to freak out.

I'd wouldn't think much of it except others have witnessed this and there is no explaination at all. Help?
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Am I Crazy Or Psychic?

Postby mikio51 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:45 am

You are just full of shittt.
Posts: 370
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:05 am

Am I Crazy Or Psychic?

Postby Ryn » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:49 am


Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:00 am

Am I Crazy Or Psychic?

Postby Jianguo » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:50 am


99% of the time that those are your two options, crazy is gonna be the answer. The other 1% is some third option, like coincidence or something.
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:29 pm

Return to Cancer News and Clinical Trials


  • Related topics
    Last post