Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Actively trying for a baby, its been 35 days since my last period?

Anything on your mind? Cancer and non-Cancer discussion in here

Postby brodrik » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:31 am

Hi, me and my fiancee are actively ttc, its been 35 days since my last peiod which was on the 7th June 2013, I've been speaking to my mom about all off this, she has been ver supportive until she said you wouldn't mind if I don't come in the delievery room with you do you?, because I won't be able to keep my self from fainting I didn't know what to say so I just said okay I will be fine I will have Luke ( fiancee) with me, but I actually kinda do want her in there for support I tried tellling her this but I have to say no matter how much I love her she is very stuborn lol, I was thinking off asking my fiancee mum to come in with me, but then I'm worried that my mum with get upset by this ?? god I dunno what to do,
brodrik

Postby walt » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:34 am

I'll let you work out the mother thing but as for getting pregnant, balancing hormones naturally can help many couples conceive.

If you have any female type symptoms - PMS, irregular bleeding, fibroids, PCOS, etc. you likely have hormone imbalance.

Even those who don't have aggravating symptoms may have hormone imbalance due to all the synthetic hormones in our food and environment.

Many of the chemicals used today to grow crops and animals are xeno-estrogens. These synthetic growth chemicals displace real estrogen in the body and cause all kinds of problems. PMS, infertility, irregular bleeding, PCOS, menopause problems, osteoporosis, fibroids, etc.

For example, if you eat regular non-organic meat, you are also eating the synthetic hormones used to make the animal grow bigger, faster, etc.

The medical profession likes to prescribe more synthetic hormones to try to correct female hormone problems and this can make things worse. HRT (hormone replacement therapy) can also increase your cancer risk. HRT does help some women but it deals with the symptoms and not the cause of the problems. Natural hormone treatment treats the cause of the problems.

The best solution is to balance hormones naturally. This can improve your health and increase fertility naturally - no side effects. This can also help to eliminate many other female type problems.
walt

Postby arvon39 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:42 am

Plz wait, lot of time there to dicide about it.
arvon39

Postby prince » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:44 am

this is the wrong category for this question lol
prince

Return to General Cancer Discussion