American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

A Question To Denisedds Only Please?

Learn about Thyroid Cancer

Postby Courtnay » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:23 pm

yesterday you said

Where I live we have a high concentration of immigrants from the Soviet Union and in recent years I have seen several people who were at Chernobyl when it blew up who are now getting cancer, most often thyroid cancer, and that was 25 years ago

i was exposed to i thing 7 or 8 msv lets say max 8 msv by mistake

i felt the radiation in my head

as you said the people you khnow who exposed to that amount of radiation from the chernoby

got cancer after 25 years

so do you think me too i will get cancer after 25 years like these people

im young man thats the proplem

i also asked that question in the biology here in yahoo answer and he said

low-dosage can damage cells enough to mutate them and, in rare cases, induce cance

The cell will remain in a precancerous state until it has accumulated the necessary number of mutations in its genome, in just the right order before it advances to a full blown malignancy. On average this accumulation of mutations can take up to 10 years.

what do you say

again

i was exposed to i thing 7 or 8 msv lets say max 8 msv by mistake

and i felt the radiation in my head

thanks
Courtnay

Postby Ziv » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:24 pm

You didn't feel anything. That was your imagination. You're fine.

lol denise
Ziv

Postby ashenford » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Denisedds is a surprisingly respected standard in this dialogue board. She does no longer have maximum cancers yet as a maximum cancers registrar works with maximum cancers information on a on a daily basis foundation and is particularly knowledgeable. Her affiliation with this dialogue board can no longer have any courting with any affiliation she has with Ramadan as faith is in no way a factor of her solutions here, yet is in easy terms a coincidental activity. upload: I merely checked and Denisedds has extra proper solutions than Lo, Spree, JLI and me mixed! and we are all magnificent participants with intense numbers of magnificent solutions!
ashenford

Postby heywood38 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:26 pm

You cannot feel radiation in your head. April above actually had radiation to her brain and it was a lot more than 8 msv. You get more than that flying across the country.

You are being paranoid.

I used the example I did to show how much radiation it takes to cause a problem, but apparently that did not sink in.
heywood38

Return to Thyroid Cancer