Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Obesity Breast Cancer Linked Confirmed

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

A question about Bobby The Brain Heenan & disgusting video found :(?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Postby arend » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Does anyone have an update on Bobby Heenan's health? I used to absolutely adore this guy, I think he was one of the best managers in wrestling history, incredibly & fantastically fluent on the mic also!!

I've just seen a video on Youtube, which I've found incredibly disgusting, Bobby Heenan has had a very courageous battle with throat cancer, where he's pretty much had to have his jaw removed, according to Heenan's wikipedia it says that his jaw infection was completely eradicated, however I've just seen some pictures & video's of him from back in February this year & his spirits seem to be very high (he's still doing meet & greets for people) but to look at him it is incredibly heartbreaking!!

I want to link this video, because what I've found is disgusting, these guys are seriously ripping the piss out of him & it's terrible, the video should be ripped down from Youtube to be honest, I think it's the most insensitive thing I've ever seen in my life, as well as incredibly selfish, cruel & mean etc.. youtube really shouldn't allow this video to be here. (Chances are they don't even know), it's really disgusting, see for yourself if you like : http://youtu.be/wDDJ67aaXLg

However does anyone have any updates on Bobby Heenan at all as a lot can happen since February earlier this year so I'm really hoping that his health has come back towards great progression again, I know he was doing really really well & he is an inspiration to everyone to be honest to see this!

One of the best managers of all time!!!
arend

Postby woolcott » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Does anyone have an update on Bobby Heenan's health? I used to absolutely adore this guy, I think he was one of the best managers in wrestling history, incredibly & fantastically fluent on the mic also!!

I've just seen a video on Youtube, which I've found incredibly disgusting, Bobby Heenan has had a very courageous battle with throat cancer, where he's pretty much had to have his jaw removed, according to Heenan's wikipedia it says that his jaw infection was completely eradicated, however I've just seen some pictures & video's of him from back in February this year & his spirits seem to be very high (he's still doing meet & greets for people) but to look at him it is incredibly heartbreaking!!

I want to link this video, because what I've found is disgusting, these guys are seriously ripping the piss out of him & it's terrible, the video should be ripped down from Youtube to be honest, I think it's the most insensitive thing I've ever seen in my life, as well as incredibly selfish, cruel & mean etc.. youtube really shouldn't allow this video to be here. (Chances are they don't even know), it's really disgusting, see for yourself if you like : http://youtu.be/wDDJ67aaXLg

However does anyone have any updates on Bobby Heenan at all as a lot can happen since February earlier this year so I'm really hoping that his health has come back towards great progression again, I know he was doing really really well & he is an inspiration to everyone to be honest to see this!

One of the best managers of all time!!!
woolcott

Postby armaan83 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:39 pm

It may be in bad taste but you also are promoting something that you don't like to see or you find offensive to you by putting the video up for a person to see. This in turn creates hits to the page and gives the poster of that video a reason to keep putting those kinds of things on it.
armaan83

Postby hadwin » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Laughter has a limit.People can't go over the limit like this! This video really has to get removed! You should try flagging it.
hadwin

Postby eliott » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:52 pm

I agree with you. This video is disgusting. This is some thing that could happen to anyone of us. They are making like a joke. YES, this video should be removed.
eliott

Postby tremaine7 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Just Flagged That Video,Can't Belive Youtube Got Sued For Users Posting Clips Of Spongebob Yet Videos Like These Aren't Removed.
tremaine7

Return to Stomach Cancer