Not logged in? Join one of the busiest Cancer Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Obesity Breast Cancer Linked Confirmed

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

A Doubting Man Gets Healed By God (YouTube) Atheists you can no longer reject God as there's proof?

Talk about Stomach Cancer diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

A Doubting Man Gets Healed By God (YouTube) Atheists you can no longer reject God as there's proof?

Postby lowell » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC-ypNEjgfQ&feature=relmfu

When Roy Davidson's life threatening stomach ulcers caused him severe pain while he was on a mission trip to Haiti, Roy had to decide whether he could trust God to heal him through Spirit-filled men he barely knew and thus miraculously healed.

You can't explain that.
lowell

Postby avinoam » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:25 pm

Natural medicine in some cases is a lot better than western poision we take.
avinoam

Postby howard » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Why is the link to YouTube and not to a medical journal?

Like, if these spirit healers can heal doubting men, why don't they go to a hospital and just heal an entire wing full of sick people? Wouldn't that be super special awesome, not to mention great publicity for their religion?
howard

Postby jung-hwa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Why is the link to YouTube and not to a medical journal?

Like, if these spirit healers can heal doubting men, why don't they go to a hospital and just heal an entire wing full of sick people? Wouldn't that be super special awesome, not to mention great publicity for their religion?
Interesting, but I'm glad that the man is okay though.
jung-hwa

Postby mariel » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:42 pm

how do you know its not Chtulu?
mariel

Postby dohasan85 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:44 pm

I don't understand. where is the evidence?

Edit- I don't think anyone is in a position to call his recovery "miraculous". There is no reason to believe this man was healed by your god.
dohasan85

Postby elon » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Yea, I'll just take your word that's what happened. I don't have a belief in god. I'm an atheist. You really should get over your fear of us.
elon

Postby brennen » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Only the uneducated accept anecdotes as proof.
brennen

Postby eledon » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Absolutely! God can do ANYTHING!!

That's why hospitals are entirely staffed by faith healers and not doct........... oh, hang on a minute.
eledon

Postby diandre18 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Atheists, are you not even fooling yourselves?
Let alone anyone else?
diandre18

Return to Stomach Cancer