Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

A Document Unlike Every Other - Obtain Their Viewpoint Before You Quit!

Liver Cancer research, treatment and diagnosis discussion

A Document Unlike Every Other - Obtain Their Viewpoint Before You Quit!

Postby Corbmac » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:13 am

For all you who've been informed there's nothing left to complete for your liver cancer or liver mets or that they're inoperable, I desire you to get hold of vDr. David Geller at UPMC. He's incredible and did surgery on my father when no other would or would have now been effective. He's not just a highly-skilled doctor, but amazing person. He'll use you on telephone or e-mail to determine if he might help - esp if you're not within the Pittsburgh region. He's the apex of the outstanding doctor with amazing bedroom manners. He's assisted several with this panel. Michelle from Kansas very advises him!!!Dr. David A. Geller, MD, FACSCo-Director, UPMC Liver Cancer Center Richard M. Simmons Professor of SurgeryUniversity of Pittsburgh Thomas E. Starzl Transplantation Institute 3459 Fifth Ave. UPMC Montefiore, 7 South Pittsburgh, PA 15213-2582 412-692-2001 Fax: 412-692-2002 E-mail: [email protected]
Corbmac

A Doc Unlike Any Other - Get His Opinion Before You Give Up!

Postby Carvell » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:36 am

Fabulous...you will love him. My prayers to you!
Carvell

A Doc Unlike Any Other - Get His Opinion Before You Give Up!

Postby Lamar » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:22 am

Hey Michelle -
Thanks again for the suggestion to reach out to Dr. Geller. The path labs for my mom confirmed what the radiologist said and my brother is setting up a meeting with Dr. Geller.

Carie
Lamar

Return to Liver Cancer