Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

75 Old with Prostate cancer, Doctor said remove Testicles, Do not Want to, Is There Another Alternative?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

75 Old with Prostate cancer, Doctor said remove Testicles, Do not Want to, Is There Another Alternative?

Postby beornham » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:01 am

I am 75 old, I have prostate cancer, doctor told me I must remove Testicles but I do not want to, Is there another alternative?
beornham

Postby caddaham50 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:03 am

you could slowly die if you want to its up to you, dont let them force you to live
caddaham50

Postby rosco » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:09 am

sure there is. let the cancer spread.
rosco

Postby ceannfhionn6 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:13 am

There isn't anything to it.. I always thought what I would do if I was in that situation. Your 75 you've lived a good long life...better die a man than to die in 5 years as a lady. Keep your manhood.
ceannfhionn6

Postby arlis100 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:16 am

I don't see how removing the testicles helps if the cancer is on the prostate? But I'm not medically trained. I'd get a 2nd and even 3rd opinion before making such a decision.
arlis100

Postby cedric52 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:21 am

Look on Youtube...
cancer cure
cedric52

Postby treffen » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:25 am

i am so sorry, literally just reading this breaks my heart. my dad has terminal cancer, everywhere in his body, and i feel for every cancer patient, listen man, you are 75 years old , you have a chance to live longer. don't put questions on the internet and let people decide for you. take a look at your life. see if it is a job well done, and see if you want to keep going, if the doctor says you must remove testicles then that means it has spread, and cancer is hard to get rid of.maybe just live threw it man, don't get them removed, my dad is only 55, he started with bladder cancer, it was stage two but the insurance companies were giving him issues so it took a while between chemo treatments, now he is suffering at a young age, you must have lived a nice life, most people would say there glad to have cancer at your age and not at a younger age, life is so tough, and so unfair. im sorry there are not alternatives but to live threw it. or go on with the surgery and live another 5 -10 years. maybe longer. you really can't put a number of years on cancer survival, its complicated,
treffen

Postby winfrid » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:27 am

Yes over 400 natural things you can choose from go to http://www.cancertutor.com. I had cancer and I got rid of it and never went to the doctors for it. At the time I only knew about 4 methods I did them all. I did not know about this website. Most people with Prostrate cancer left alone live to die of something else. Surgery and letting air hit it just spreads it and chemo and radiation usually kill the host before the cancer there are much safer methods but they do not line your doc' s pockets with gold.
winfrid

Postby johan » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:36 am

If I were you I'd get several more opinions because I'm sure there are other (better) options.Don't let them pressure you into anything you don't want.Do a lot of research and make the most informed decision you can.I'm so terribly sorry to hear of your condition :( I hope you recover soon while still getting to keep all of your manly parts.Good luck.
johan

Postby myung-dae » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:38 am

Lots of Pumpkin seed oil is good for the prostate.Melatonin an hour before bed can shrink tumors.Can have oppsostie affect,if taken to late.Many spices are anti cancer.Tumeric may help fight cancer.35 percent food grade hydrogen peroxide can fight cancer.Eat organic.
myung-dae

Next

Return to Prostate Cancer