American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

23 Years Old And 6 Sexual Partners?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Postby Jai » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:05 am

Hi there,

I am a little worried so hope you can help. I am 23 years old and I have had 6 sexual partners and I am on the contracteptive pill.

I am worried as I have had a few light cramps over the past few weeks in my lower abdomon like menstual like cramps. I have no discharge, no bleeding, no smelly discharge or pain when i have sex.

Just light cramps.

I am worried and have read up on cervical cancer but only have light cramps and not the other symptoms.

I am 23 years old so dont qualify for a smear. Do you think I will be ok?
Jai

Postby Jaymes » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:06 am

ok i do no longer understand sufficient approximately you to appreciate if the priority is you yet what i visit declare is that there is a pool of human beings for each guy or woman. My wager is which you're attracting human beings from the incorrect pool. i'm fairly a nerd, i admire analyzing, politics, corporation etc. i could no longer discover a respectable relationship the two till considered one of my pals referred to that I stored attempting to fulfill human beings in golf equipment. i admire clubbing yet no longer very usually, yet numerous the human beings I met enjoyed the scene. Mismatch! It by no skill truly worked. My suggestion is to look at what you like and attempt flow someplace the place you will discover those with trouble-free pastimes. They should not be precisely the comparable as you yet once you have trouble-free pastimes you're able to try this you the two savour and that they gained't get 'bored' with you. ultimately, relationships won't be able to be rushed, now and back you have 2 or 3 back to back; now and back no longer something for a while. this is purely the way it is going. this is not you, this is the universe :-)
Jaymes

Postby renne » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:15 am

Actually, you do qualify for a pap smear; you're over 18 and sexually active. I would definitely consider having it done since it is your health after all.
renne

Postby Eyanosa » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:39 am

It may mean that your menses are coming.. Its a case for me, i always have light cramps for a week before my menses.. I'm 23 too by the way, but only 1 partner.. I've read about how more sexual partners can increase the chances, so best if you will decrease your number of sex partners..
Eyanosa

Return to Cervical Cancer